- Adopting specific strategies can help special needs children to be an effective advocate.
- Professionals work as a team and attend to the needs of various disabilities .
- Special Educators.
- Occupational Therapist.
- Physio Therapist.
- Yoga Therapist.
- Speech Language Therapist.
- Vocational Traning Teacher.
- School Psychologists.
- School Psychologists lead the assessment team and the Professionals work together to develop Individual Education plan.
- Special Education in Visual Impairment:
Visual impairment impacts a child’s ability to learn about his world .
- Special Educator in VI helps children in the following areas:
- Pre braille skills.
- Orientation and Mobility.
- Tactile stimulation .
- Foster Independence.
- Adaptive techniques.
b. Vocational Training:
Students are trained in the following areas:
- Making mats using weaving machine.
- Preparation of phenoyl, camphor, agarbathi and soap oil.
- It paves way for job oppurtunities.