Communication plays a vital role in mainstreaming the special needs children in the society.
Speech language therapists work in the following areas to stimulate expressive and receptive languages of children.
Level 1 Therapy
- Oral stimulation activities such as blowing ,tongue exercises using a variety of teaching aids.
level 2 Therapy
- Single syllable sound stimulation.
level 3 Therapy
- Sentence completion activities.
- Social interaction in public places is developed through several field trips arranged by the school.
- Social skills are improved by such exposures.